The Certificate in English courses aim to develop your accuracy, fluency and confidence in the appropriate use of English and seek to enhance the student’s passion for learning English.
Certificate in English (Level 3)
- introduces up-to-do topics to encourage a higher level of communicative speech;
- emphasises on more practice to boost students’ confidence in using the language in everyday life;
- grammar rules and structures from the previous level will be reinforced and further developed through tasks and explanations;
- expands vocabulary to better cope with functional, situational and survival situations; and
- covers the four main language skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking, as well as role-play and audio-visual activities.